Ronny Indrawan, S.H., M.H., C.L.A.
Bachelor of Law, University of Surabaya
Master of Law, Airlangga University
- Registered advocate at the Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- Certified Legal Auditor at the Indonesian Professionals Certification Authority (BNSP)
- Registered Capital Market Supporting Professions (Legal Consultant) at the Indonesian Financial Services Authority (OJK)
- Registered Capital Market Legal Consultant at the Indonesian Capital Market Legal Consultants Association (HKHPM)
- Legal Auditor Certified Indonesian Legal Auditors Association (ASAHI)
- VP Strategic Alliance (Chairman of Inter-Institutional Relations and Partnerships) at the East Java Junior Chamber International (JCI).
Experienced as a Legal Consultant in several law firms and has expertise in banking, bankruptcy, e-commerce, cyber law and intellectual property rights as well as consumer protection.
Currently, aside from being an advocate, he also actively teaches as a lecturer in a private university as well as becomes a speaker in several legal seminars.
Languages spoken: Indonesian and English